EGM : Budget Exceptions From PS_KK_EXCPTN_TBL Table Are Not Deleted for Budget Rows That Are Deleted in Grants Budget Details Page. This Is Causing Orphan Exceptions In PS_KK_EXCPTN_TBLTable
(Doc ID 2850488.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget exceptions are not deleted from the KK_EXCPTN_TBL table when the related budget rows are deleted from Grants budgets. These are orphan rows. Although no delivered functionality is impacting.
- Create a Proposal, Submit and Generate an award.
- Navigate to - Grants > Awards > Project Budgets, Create budget rows with key chart field blank.
- Finalize the budget.
- Notice that the error is logged in the KK_EXCPTN_TBL and the Grants budget shows the budget is in Posting error status.
- Delete the row with the Posting error in grants by clicking the '-' sign and then save.
- The table KK_EXCPTN_TBL still has the exception row. This is incorrect.
- Due to this issue, emails are being triggered because of custom workflow based on errors in this table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document