Enrollment and Confirmation Statements Do Not Use STMT_TEXT Text ID Correctly.
(Doc ID 2852516.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enrollment Previews and Confirmation Statements do not use the Text Catalog information correctly for the STMT_TEXT Text ID. For the Enrollment Preview, depending on navigation, there will be different lines from the Text Catalog, and the Confirmation Statement Statement Type does not use the Event Classification OE (Open Enrollment).
This issue could be replicated at will with the following steps:
- Add New EFFDT for the STMT_TEXT Text ID Catalog. Navigation: Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Text Catalog and Notepad > Maintain Text Catalog > Maintain Text Catalog.
- Leave one line with blank lines as default.
- Add specific text for Statement Type Enrollment Preview/Event Classification OE.
- Add specific text for Statement Type Confirmation Statement/Event Classification OE.
- Navigate to Employee Self Service homepage > Open Enrollment tile, Benefits Enrollment step and enroll in several plans.
- Click on Enrollment Preview Statement.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document