Unofficial Transcript Generation Does Not Produce Output From Academic Advisor Center
(Doc ID 2853091.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Student Transcripts cannot be produced from the Advisor Center.
Trace file shows the following error:
XDOException:org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 1; columnNumber: 1; <Line 1, Column 1>: XML-20108: (Fatal Error) Start of root element expected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation – Main menu > Self Service > Advisor Center > Advisee Student Center
- Select any student
- Under Academics, select ‘Transcript: View Unofficial’ from dropdown
- Click on Go button next to dropdown
- Select Report Type as UNOFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
- Click on View Report
- Wait until processing is complete. Note: Once processing completes, nothing is displayed. Only processing icon goes off.
- Click on View All Requested Reports button to see the report
- Click on View Report button next to request date to open report – nothing happens
This issue started in a new environment copied from PROD
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document