Error while Creating a Component Interface (CI) against the Component ORDENT_FORM "Invalid Status. Currency code being used as base currency in BUS_UNIT_TBL_GL Table. (18022,109)"
(Doc ID 2853369.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Order Management Brazil - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving an error while Creating a Component Interface (CI) against the Component ORDENT_FORM.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Application Designer
2. Create Component Interface (CI) to the component ORDENT_FORM
3. Select ORDENT_FORM
4. Select YES to the warning message
5. Save the new CI
6. Add new CI to the appropriate Permission List, like ALLPAGES
7. Create an App Engine to create a Sales Order from the new CI based on ORDENT_FORM.
8. Create Process Definition
9. AE process will be fired from System Process Request
10. Run App Engine
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document