An Error Is Returned on Advisee Student Center Academics Page When Test Credit Is Applied After TCU_UNITS Adjusted Utlilized, 'Negative number assigned to an unsigned field'
(Doc ID 2854095.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Students are getting an error in Self Service or Advisor Center when selecting a Term where Test Credits have been applied after a term where Transfer Credit units were adjusted.
The specified field is an unsigned field and a negative value is being assigned to it.
Review the program for errors. If necessary, run a PeopleCode trace to determine the program that failed."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Transfer Credit Evaluation > External Education
- Enter and Post Transfer Credits for multiple Terms and Courses
- Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Student Term Information > Term Activate a Student
- On the Term Activate a Student - Terms in Residence page enter a value for TC Units Adjustment
- Navigation: Transfer Credit Evaluation > Transfer Credit Evaluation > Course Credits - Automated - Transfer Summary tab
- Unpost Transfer Credits
- Recalculate Transfer Credits and Post
- Login as the student and go to Self Service > Advisor Center > Advisee Student Center
- Click the Academics link
- Click the link for a Term without the Transfer Credit Unit (TCU) Adjustment
- Click the link for the Term with the TCU Adjustment and an error is returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document