EeS: Self Service Invoice Rounding Error - Total Amount in Accounting Details is xxxxx.xx Which Does Not Add Up to the Line Amount xxxxx.xy
(Doc ID 2854114.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order (PO) with multiple percentage distribution lines is copied to create a self-service invoice in eSettlements, the system is rounding line amounts to two decimal places instead of 3 decimal places resulting in a penny rounding error.
1. Create a PO for an eSettlement supplier with 1 line and 2 distributions
- Navigation: Main Menu> Purchasing> Purchase Orders>Add/Update PO
- Business Unit: xxxxx
- Supplier ID: YYYYYYYYYY
- Merchandise Amount: 4,000,000
2. Enter the distribution percentages (90% and 10%)
3. After Saving the PO, approve, dispatch and acknowledge the PO
4. Login to the Supplier portal
5. On the Home > Supplier Secure Home Page > Invoices and Payments - Create an invoice
5. Sign in as the Supplier used in PO in Step 1
6. Enter Self Service invoice information
- Supplier will default to YYYYYYYYYY
- Enter Invoice ID
- Select Buying Organization = xxxxx
- Select Currency = USD
7. Click NEXT
8. Click the Copy Purchase Order button
9. Select PO created in Step 01
10. Select the lines to copy
11. Edit the line to change the unit price to 30855.65
12. Click Done
- Above error message is displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document