EAP: Voucher Post With Box Checked For Initiate Entry Event Generator, Not Executing Entry Event for Voucher Close
(Doc ID 2854156.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Post run control has the box checked for Initiate Entry Event Generator. When Voucher Post runs, the Entry Event Generator is not executed for Voucher Close. This started occurring after Bug 32683477.
1. Installation Options Posting Method = Detail Offset Method
2. Installation Options > Entry Event Payables and PO = Optional
3. APVOUCHER Entry Event Code Definition > SetID FEDRL > Entry Event Steps ACCRUAL, ACRDNCLS
4. Entry Event Process VCHRPOST
a. Entry Event Step ACCRUAL = check boxes for Reversal Flag and Default Distribution Account
b. Entry Event Step ACRDNCLS and ACRUPCLS = box checked for Upward/Downward Step
c. Entry Event Step VCHCLOSE = no boxes checked
5. Ledgers For A Unit > BU = FED01 > Enable Commitment Control > Ledger Group = EG_FED > box checked for Commitment Detail Ledger
6. Budget Definitions > SetID = FEDRL > Ledger Group = EG_FED > Prior Year Adj ChartField tab = will be using Budget Ref 2017 (Begin Date 10/01/2016 / Expiration Date 09/30/2017)
7. Add Budget Journal for BU FED01 > Account = 6000, Fund = G100, Dept = ADM000, Bud Ref = B2017
8. Add PO21 > BU FED01 > PO and Budget Date = 10/03/2016 (FY1 Current Funding) > Merchandise Amt = 400.00 > Distribute by Amount > No Matching > Save
9. Budget Check
11. Add Voucher POV21 > BU FED01 > Copy from PO21
a. Invoice, Accounting, Budget Date = 10/05/2018
b. Change amounts from 400.00 to 100.00
c. Change Entry Event to APVOUCHER
12. Budget Check
13. Voucher Post > box checked for Initiate Entry Event Generator
14. VCHR_ACCTG_LINE and EE_VCH_ACCTG_LN entries are correct
15. Mark Voucher for Closure > select yes to restore encumbrance > Save
16. Voucher Post > box checked for Initiate Entry Event Generator
17. VCHR_ACCTG_LINE entries correct > EE_VCH_ACCTG_LN > EE_EVENT_STEP ACRDNCLS = VCHCLOSE
18. EE should be called by Voucher post when the EE checkbox is checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document