EAP: After Image 41, Unable to Stale Date Payment, Get Error - The Transaction Date, , is Not Open... (7015,437)
(Doc ID 2854164.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Image 41, no longer able to Stale Date a Payment even when the Transaction date is in an open period. Receive an error when saving the Payment Escheatment page.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > General Ledger > Open Periods > Open Period Update
a. Enter PeopleSoft Product = AP and the appropriate Business Unit and Ledger Group
2. Make sure the From Year / Period and To Year / Period are for the current month
3. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Payments > Cancel/Void Payments > Escheat Payment
4. Display the Payment that needs to be Stale Dated
5. On the Payment Escheatment page, select Stale Dated Payment
6. Today’s date will populate the “Stale Date” field
7. Click Save
8. Above error will appear
Issue occurred after applying Image 41.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document