EeS: Closed Receipts Can be Copied to Fluid Self Service Invoice, Causing Voucher Creation to Fail with Pre-Build Invalid Receipt ID Error
(Doc ID 2854521.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Closed Receipts can be copied to Fluid Self Service Invoice (SSI). This results in Voucher is not getting created due to pre-build errors.
1. Create and dispatch Purchase Order.
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Add / Update POs
2. Create PO Receipt.
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Receipt > Add / Update Receipt
3. Close the Receipt
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Receipt > Close Receipt
4. Close the PO
Navigation: Menu > Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Reconcile POs > Close Purchase Order
5. Login to SUPPLIER portal and create SSI
Navigation: Secure Supplier Home Page > Invoices and Payments > Self Service Invoice
6. Select Copy from Packing Slip
7. Observe Closed receipts are available for selection.
8. Select closed receipt.
9. Submit SSI.
10. Run Voucher Build
Navigation: Menu > Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build
- System should not allow creation of SSI using Closed Receipt. As the system allowed the user to create an SSI using a closed receipt, the voucher build did not create a voucher due to pre-build errors:
PO Number - Invalid Purchase Order
Receipt Number - Invalid Receipt ID
Receipt Line - Invalid Receiver Line Number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document