EAP: Debit Memo Could Not be Created Correctly From Matching Exception Workbench When PO Voucher Was Changed UOM And Unit Price
(Doc ID 2854842.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Debit Memo could not be created correctly from Matching Exception Workbench when PO voucher was changed UOM and Unit Price.
1. Create a PO with QTY 2 , PRICE 56.27, UOM BX (box) and dispatch it.
Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs
2. Create a receipt
Navigation: Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts
3. Create a voucher by copying from PO
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
4. Modify UOM to EA and Unit Price to $55, total to 110
5. Run Matching
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Matching
6. Match Status sets Exception
7. Go to Match Exception Workbench and set Debit Memo for 2 exceptions and run Matching again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document