EEX9.2: Incorrect Behavior Of Line Description And Back Button On Fluid Travel Authorization
(Doc ID 2854867.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect behavior of Line Description and Back button on Fluid Travel Authorization.
1) Create an Fluid Travel Authorization. One Line is defaulted as per setup. Description field is required for the Expense Type.
Navigation: Fluid Employee Self Service > Travel Authorization
2) Add Description for Line 1 (where it is required field).
3) Add 2 more lines and save the Travel Authorization for later. Description field is not required for the Expense Types for the 2nd and 3rd Lines.
4) Remove the description of first line and add 4th line with description.
5) Save the Travel Authorization for later.
6) Click on Details button for 4th line.
7) Click Done.
8) Click on Back button (Travel Authorization) available on top left corner.
9) Click on Back button (Travel Authorization) available on top left corner.
- After Step 3: Description fields for line 2 and 3 are greyed out.
After Step 5: Description field for line 4 is blank and greyed out.
After Step 7: Description field for line 4 is editable and value also appears.
After Step 8: It opens the same page.
After Step 9: It opens Travel Authorization entry page (with Travel Authorization ID = NEXT)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document