Public Bidder Sees All Attachments Irrespective of Event Version Status
(Doc ID 2855070.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Public Bidder Sees All Attachments Irrespective of Event Version Status.
Bidders are able to view ALL Event attachments for all event versions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an event. Navigation: Menu > Sourcing > Create Events > Create Event Details
2. Upload the file in Event comments and attachments
3. Add a supplier as bidder
4. Select the event as Public Event
5. Save and Post Event
6. Navigate to Event Workbench. Navigation: Menu > Sourcing > Maintain Events > Event Workbench
7. Create new Version
8. Upload new file
9. Uncheck "Display to Bidder" for the document attached in version 1
10. Post Event
11. Login SUPPLIER portal. Click bidding opportunities tile in Supplier Public Home Page
12. Open the Event
13. Click View bid package
14. Invited bidder sees the active version attachments
15. Access Public Bidder page
16. View Bid Package
17. Public bidder sees all the version documents
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document