Purchase Order (PO) Created By Copying Requisition Didn't Copy all the Lines from Requisition
(Doc ID 2855865.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order (PO) created by copying Requisition didn't copy all the lines from Requisition.
example: Created a PO and copied 30 detail lines from Requisition. Only 20 lines copied over instead of all 30.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup "Max Rows to Retrieve For" Option for "Requisition to PO Select" as 20. (Navigation:Set up Financials/Supply chain > Install > Installation Options > Purchasing)
2) Navigate to Purchasing > Requisitions >Add/Update Requisition and create Requisition with 30 lines
3) Save and Approve the Requisition.
4) Go to Purchasing > Purchase Orders >Add/Update PO Page
5) Select "Copy from" drop down as Requisition
6) Only first 20 lines from Requisition got copied and the other 10 lines didn't get copied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document