EOEN_ALERT Sending Emails To Unintended Recipients For The User IDs With No Email Address In The Query
(Doc ID 2855971.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EOEN_ALERTs Sending Emails to Unintended Recipients for the user with No Email Addrees
1. Verify that the user A has a valid email address and B does not have an email address.
Navigation : PeopleTools > Security > User Profiles > User Profiles
2. Create 2 Transactions from each user profile in any module (e.g Voucher , Expense Report , Bill , Asset ).
3. Create a PSQuery to fetch the the transactions created in step 2 along with OPRID used to enter the transaction.
Navigation : Reporting Tools > Query > Query Manager.
4. Create Alert Definition based on PSQuery created in step 3 and select OPRID field from query as "User ID Field" setup.
Navigation : Enterprise Components > Events and Notifications > Alerts > Alert Setup
5. Run the EOEN_ALERT process.
Navigation : Enterprise Components > Events and Notifications > Alerts > Run Alerts
- Upon completion of the process, email notification is sent to A for all the transactions created instead of only one notification to User A and No notification to User B.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document