E-FLUID/E-PIA: The 'Enter' Key Is not Triggering PeopleCode in PT 8.59
(Doc ID 2856916.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.59 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FieldChange PeopleCode event is not getting triggered upon hitting the Enter Key.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps - Example in FSCM:
1. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
2. Click Add to add a new voucher
3. Enter/select Supplier ID 0000000058 (Office Supply Depot)
4. Change Distribute by field from Amount to Quantity
5. Enter Quantity 5
6. Enter UOM EA
7. Enter Unit Price 10; tab out of field. The Line Amount does not change from 0 to 50.
8. With cursor in Unit Price field, hit Enter key. Cursor does not leave Unit Price field; Line Amount does not update from 0 to 50.
9. Click Payments tab
10. In Address field change 1 to 2; tab out of field. Supplier Address displayed below field does not change.
11. With cursor in Address field, hit Enter key. Cursor does not leave Address field; Supplier Address displayed below field does not change.
After hitting the 'Enter' key, nothing happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document