Students Unable to View Unofficial Transcript When Cloned Copy of PeopleSoft User Role is Assigned
(Doc ID 2856978.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Able to view the Unofficial Transcripts if the delivered role PeopleSoft User with Permission List PTPT1000 is assigned to student but this is granting too much access. Cloning PeopleSoft User role does not allow access even though it still has the permission PTPT1000.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Validate the selected user profile has the PeopleSoft User role and could able to view Unofficial Transcripts.
2. Clone the PeopleSoft User role and called it Test PeopleSoft User and it retains the PTPT1000 permission
3. Then substituted PeopleSoft User with the cloned Test PeopleSoft user role
4. Select View Unofficial Transcript and press Submit. It does generate a report.
5. Select a report and press View Report - it does nothing
6. Put back the delivered PeopleSoft User role
7. Navigate to Unofficial Transcripts and Submit - the report is automatically displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document