Mass Assignment of Milestones (SSR_MLSTN_PR) Will Permit Useage Before the Effective Date
(Doc ID 2857521.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The mass assignment of milestone (SSR_MLSTN_PR) will allow the operator to successfully assign a milestone prior to the date of it's creation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Process Milestones
2. Created a Milestone with a recent effective date
3. Run the Mass Assignment process using a date prior to the effective date of the milestone you just created
4. Note that the milestone just created is assigned to students
4. On Records and Enrollment > Enroll Students > Student Milestones where a Milestone can be assigned to an individual student, you are not able to select any of the milestones if the effective date to be assigned is prior to the effective date of the Milestone.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document