Eprocurement (ePro) Fluid Create Requisition - Initial Page is Not Displayed as Per Role Navigation Template Setup Done Under eProcurement Requisition Navigation Page
(Doc ID 2857601.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Eprocurement (ePro) Fluid Create Requisition - Initial Page is not displayed as per Role Navigation Template setup done under eProcurement Requisition Navigation page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to User Profile Page. (PeopleTools--Security-->User Profiles-->User Profiles)
2. Select User VP1
3. Click on Roles Tab
4. Confirm that ePro Buyer role is not present
5. Remove ePro Admin Role
6. Save the page
7. Navigate to ePro-->Administer Procurement-> Maintain Overall System Options-> eProcurement Requisition Navigation.
8. Select Navigation Type as Fluid.
9. Enable Templates as Initial Page.
10. Click on Role Navigation Templates
11. Select Navigation type as Fluid.
12. Add Navigation Id and Priority.
13. Add role ePro Buyer.
14. Enable Favorites as Initial page.
15. Disable Special Request and Fixed Cost Service.
16. Click OK
17. Save the Page
18. Home Page Click on Create Requisition tile.
Initial page is not displayed as per Role Navigation Templates setup, which is Favorites and instead initial page setup is picked from eProcurement Requisition Navigation setup, which is set as Templates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document