No .PDF Produced for Unofficial Transcript; 'Error generating report output: (235,2309)' and 'User <username> does not have permission to access template definition SSR_TSRPT_STMPLT (235,2522)' in Log File and When Clicking 'Preview' for Template
(Doc ID 2857621.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create and view an Unofficial Transcript, the expected .PDF report is not produced. A log or trace file capturing the attempted processing of the transcript- such as the APPSRV.log - shows the following errors:
The second error also displays on the page after clicking the 'Preview' button on the Template tab of the Create BIP Report Definitions setup for the SSR_TSRPT report.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- As the student, sign into the application and click the 'Academic Records' tile on the home page.
- Go to 'View Unofficial Transcript', verify Report type populated with Unofficial Transcript and click Submit. Note that nothing happens and no .PDF is produced.
- On the same page, Go to View All Requested Reports tab, check the box on the latest row produced, click View Report button and note no report is produced.
- Examine log or trace file (such as APPSRV.log) generated during steps 2 and 3. Search for errors 235,2522 and 235,2309.
- Navigate to Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Create BIP Report Definitions and pull up the SSR_TSRPT definition.
- Go to Template tab, click 'Preview' button, and note the error displayed on the page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document