Future Approver's For Fluid Requisition are Unable To Access Approval Chain and receives An Error-"An error occurred while attempting to display the selected transaction.Please contact administrator"
(Doc ID 2857981.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When future approver's of a requisition try to see approval chain in fluid approvals below error message shows up.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as VP1 and enter a Requisition from Create Requisition tile in Fluid eProcurement.
2. Submit the requisition for approval.
3. While still logged in as VP1, look at the approval chain to see one of the "future approvers".
4. Log in as the "future approver" and launch My Requisition tile in Fluid eProcurement.
5. Click on arrow to see details of the requisition.
6. Click on the "approvals" icon to see the approval chain.
7. New window opens with error message "An error occurred while attempting to display the selected transaction.Please contact administrator.".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document