HCM: Using Microsoft SQL Database when Build Search Index HC_HR_JOB_DATA, Process PTSF_GENFEED Receives Error Message: 8601 - [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near ')'
(Doc ID 2858237.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Microsoft SQL Database when Build Search Index HC_HR_JOB_DATA, process PTSF_GENFEED receives status No Success because of a SQL Error
Steps to Replicate Issue:
Prerequisite - PS_NAMES_LNG table must have a row in the table
1. Log in another Language as an Employee
2. Navigate Employee Self Service tile > Person Details > Names
3. Update Name
4. Verify row exists for Language in table PS_NAMES_LNG
1. Log in as Administrator
2. Navigate to Peopletools > Search Framework >
3. Build Search Index - HC_HR_JOB_DATA with parameters Full Index and All Languages
4. and click Run process PTSF_GENFEED. Notice process runs to No Success with a SQL error in message log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document