Delivered SSR_SR_REASSIGN Notification Not Working When Type is Changed to Alert
(Doc ID 2858294.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delivered SSR_SR_REASSIGN Notification works when Type is Email Notification. Changing it to "Alert Notification" does not work.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Navigate to Set Up SACR, then select System Administration, then select Utilities, then select Notifications, then select Notification Setup
- Open existing Template Name = SSR_SR_REASSIGN
- Make sure Status is Active and Type is “Email Notification” first.
- Click View Generic Template link
- Navigate to Records and Enrollment > Graduate Research Management > Service Request Management > Service Request Management
- Do a search and open the first one
- Change “Assigned To” to another person and save. This should trigger an email notification -- it works for customer
- Repeat Step # 2 and 3
- Change Type to "Alert Notification" and save
- Retest by repeating steps # 6, 7 and 8 --> no alert notification triggered
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document