Ethnic Groups Page Is Not Saving Changes When Two-Question Format Is Activated.
(Doc ID 2859302.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating Ethnic Groups in Personal Details and Two-Question format is active, unchecked options are keeping their previous value, which is shown after refreshing the page.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to: Set Up HCM > Install > Installation Table > Country Specific
2. In USA Parameters, turn ON the Two-Question Format(Ethnicity) checkbox.
3. Go to Employee Self Service > Personal Details > Ethnic Groups
4. In the second question: What is tour race? turn OFF selected options and turn ON different options
6. Refresh the page by going back to Personal Details and getting back to the Ethnic Groups page.
Notice that previous options remain selected despite these being turned OFF in step 4.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document