EPY: Direct Deposit Changes Are Not Synchronizing Properly With Financials When a Row Is Deleted
(Doc ID 2859604.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Bank details are getting out of sync for employees in Finance and HR, when they should be easily synchronized
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add the new direct deposit details.(Payroll for North America > Employee pay data CAN > Request Direct Deposit.)
2. Save the transaction and it sends the IB to add the bank details to Finance.
3. Delete the bank account details.
4. Add the new bank account details for the same account type, effective date and priority.
5. Save the transaction. It sends IB message to finance but in the message audit action add A goes first and then send the Delete action D later.
6. Finance delete the row but didn't add any data as it got Add (same account type, effective date and priority )row first and Delete (same account type, effective date and priority) row later.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document