EAR9.2: Dunning Letter Created With No Overdue Items
(Doc ID 2859615.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a current item has been selected on a dunning letter and the invoice overdue is no longer open, the current item that is not overdue, does get selected after the interval to the next level.
We would expect no dunning letter if there is no overdue items left.
1. Dunning Setup under Setup Financials/Supply Chain -> Product Related -> Receivables -> Credit/Collections -> Dunning Methods
2. Select Dunning Method at Customer level under navigation Customers Customer -> Information -> General Information / Customer Correspondence
3. Create overdue Open Items
4. Add item that is not overdue:
In this case, remove the payment terms defaulted from the Customer and specify a future due date
5. Run Extract Dunning Letter under Accounts Receivables /Customer Interactions / Dunning Letters / Extract Dunning Letter
6. Close open items and keep only the Item that is not overdue and OC items
7. Run Extract Dunning Letter
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document