EAR9.2: Remitted Direct Debit Is Deleted Before To be Reconciled
(Doc ID 2859651.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Direct Debits that were remitted earlier are getting deleted.
1. Create new Item
The customer must have a DD Profile setup under navigation Set up Fin/SCM >Product Related >Receivables >Payments / Direct Debit Profile
2. Enter the Payment Method a Direct Debit
Item is posted
3. Run the Create Direct Debit process under navigation Accounts Receivable >Direct Debits / Create Direct Debit
Do not Auto Remit
4. On the Update Direct Debit page, update the DD Amount to 10000
5. Remit the DD
6. Run AR Update to Post the Remittance entries
7. Run the DD Create process again to generate the DD for the balance 5000
8. On the Update DD page, change the DD amount to 0 and save.
9. Reject the DD
10. Click on the item ID Link and update the Item payment method to ‘check’.
11. Item details are removed from the DD.
The DD ID is also deleted.
The problem is that the earlier DD ID that was Remitted is also deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document