EAR 9.2: Direct Debit Which Was Remitted Earlier Is Getting Deleted When a New Direct Debit Is Rejected
(Doc ID 2859651.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Direct Debit which was remitted earlier is getting deleted when a new Direct Debit is rejected.
1. Navigate to: Accounts Receivable / Pending Items / Online Items and Create new Item;
The customer must have a DD Profile setup under navigation Set up Fin/SCM >Product Related >Receivables >Payments / Direct Debit Profile;
2. Enter the Payment Method as Direct Debit for the new item created and post the item;
3. Run the Create Direct Debit process under navigation Accounts Receivable > Direct Debits / Create Direct Debit;
Do not use Auto Remit;
4. Under Administer Direct Debit / Update Direct Debit page, update the DD Amount to 10000;
5. Click Remit the DD;
6. Run AR Update to Post the Remittance entries;
7. Run the DD Create process again to generate the DD for the balance 5000;
8. On the Update DD page, change the DD amount to 0 and save;
9. Reject the DD;
10. Click on the item ID Link and update the Item payment method to 'check';
11. Item details are removed from the DD;
The DD ID is also deleted;
The problem is that the earlier DD ID that was Remitted is also deleted.
Attached OSS.pdf replication file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document