Best Practices About Integration between PeopleSoft HCM and Oracle Cloud using HDL Toolkit Around Data Changes and Data Deletion
(Doc ID 2859763.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While setting up integration between PeopleSoft HCM and Oracle Cloud using HDL Toolkit ( Doc ID 2111641.1 ), after applying the HDL Toolkit to PeopleSoft HCM, on the Installation Options, (Navigator > Fusion Integration Toolkit > Installation Options) there is following instruction.
"After the initial run of the Transformation Process using these Fusion Integration Installation Options, subsequent runs could result in orphaned employee data in Fusion if, in the meantime employee data has been changed in Correction mode."
The delivered HDL Toolkit doesn't capture deletion of Job Data (PS_JOB) in the Incremental Data Publish.
1. What's the best practice to capture the data changes in Correction Mode?
2. What's the best practice to include deleted Job Data in the Incremental Load?
3. What's the best practice to reconcile between PeopleSoft HCM Job Data and Oracle Cloud Person Assignment?
4. What's the best practice to include deleted Job Data in the Incremental Load?
5. When job data is deleted, if it doesn't get reflected to Cloud, there is mismatching and unsynchronized data between PeopleSoft and Cloud. Also, Oracle Cloud HCM Data Loader (HDL) does NOT support "Delete" of Assignment data (which is Job Data), hence tracking "Deletes" through audit record will NOT work either. Therefore some sort of manual reconciliation report is needed.
Is there any delivered method of the reconciliation report between PeopleSoft and Oracle Cloud?
6. If job data is deleted from PeopleSoft, someone has to do the same in Oracle Cloud manually?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document