PO Dispatch POPO005 PDF Field 'Item Total' Overlapping With Footer 'Authorized Signature'
(Doc ID 2859888.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the PDF file obtained after PO Dispatch (POPO005), the 'Item Total' field is overlapping with the Footer 'Authorized Signature'.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Enable XML Publisher = N. (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Install>Installation Options>Purchasing>Enable XML Publisher checkbox).
2. Ship Via Code setup. Make sure Ship Via code description can have max 30 chars in DEMO. (Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Shipping and Receiving > Ship Via Codes).
3. Create items with long Item ID and long Item description (Items>Define Items and Attributes>Define Item).
4. Create PO with 30 lines with the above created items. Set Dispatch Method = Print on the PO header (Purchasing>Purchase Orders>Add/Update POs).
5. Add PO Line comments (Purchasing>Purchase Orders>Add/Update POs>PO line>Comments).
6. Save and Dispatch the PO with Print Option from PO header (Purchasing>Purchase Orders>Add/Update POs).
7. PDF output POPO005 PDF file has the PO Dispatch 'Item Total' overlapping with Footer 'Authorized Signature'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document