Student Advisor Assignment Process: Student File Not Retrieving Student Data
(Doc ID 2860048.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Student Advisor Assignment process, the Advisor is assigned but not the students.
It is expected students will be associated with the Advisor when the process runs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create advisor and advisee files to be uploaded.
- Navigation: Records and Enrollment > Student Background Information > Student Advisor Assignment
- Create a new Run Control
- Select the appropriate parameter values
- Upload the Advisor file
- Upload the Advisee file
- Click Save
- Open the Advisor tab and click Get Advisors button, the Advisor is returned
- Open the Student tab and click Get Students button, no students are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document