EGL9.2. Adjustment Period Checkbox Not Working In Budget Overview For Summary Calendar
(Doc ID 2860216.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the check box "Include Adjustment periods" is chosen on Budget overview page, it is not showing the data for adjusting period 998 for Summary Type Calendar.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
1. Go to Commitment control>Review Budget Activities>Budget Overview and enter the criteria for US005 and Ledger group CC_ORG and Calendar =Summary, Accounting Period for FY 2020 and notice the amount for the account 682000 and department 20000.
2. Check the setup for the Summary Calendar YR and Fiscal year 2020
3. On Open Period update, make sure that the adjusting period 998 is opened and set as default for the BU US005 and module GL and ledger group RECORDING.
4. Create a journal for FY 2020-with journal date 31/12/2020-Adjusting Entry =Adjusting Entry and Period =998.Make sure you enter the account 682000 and department 20000 .Validate and post the journal.
5. Go to Budget overview. Check mark “include adjustment period” and select Summary Accounting Period as Type of Calendar
6. There is no amount for the period 998 showed or included in the totals of Expense for the account 682000.
7.But if switch the calendar to Detail Accounting Period then journal id will show up:
More information can be found on the attached document.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document