Enrollment Requisite Summary Page Shows no Information After Clicking 'Detail' Link in Enrollment Requirement Group Section of Offerings Tab on Course Catalog Component for Course with More Than Two Effective Dated Rows
(Doc ID 2860447.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Academic Advisement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Offerings tab of the Course Catalog component, when clicking the 'Detail' link in the Enrollment Requirement Group section, the resulting Enrollment Requisite Summary page shows no information. This page should be showing the detail information corresponding to the Enrollment Requirement Group setup for the indicated Requirement Group, based on the effective dates of the rows on the two tables.
The issue does not affect all courses, or even all effective dated rows in the course catalog, for the same course. The key factor has been identified as the presence of more than two effective dated rows on the Course Catalog for the Course ID. On the earliest two Course Catalog rows, the Enrollment Requisite Summary will show the expected information, as long as the current Enrollment Requirement Group effective date is <= the effective date on the row in the Course Catalog; but for any subsequent Course Catalog rows after the earliest two - including the current row if it is one of those - the Enrollment Requisite Summary will come up as blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Curriculum Management > Course Catalog > Course Catalog.
- Choose Course with more than two effective dated rows.
- Click on Offerings tab and go to any row that is current (not in the future) and not one of the earliest two.
- Note the Requirement Group listed in the Enrollment Requirement Group section; then in a separate window, navigate to Curriculum Management > Enrollment Requirements> Enrollment Requirement Groups, for the Requirement group shown, and verify the effective date is <= the effective date of the row being viewed in the Course Catalog. If not, repeat prior steps, choosing a record that meets this criteria.
- Click 'Detail' link in the Enrollment Requirement Group section, and note only the page name is displayed, with no other information.
The issue occurs after applying the fix for <Bug 32361713>, which was intended to fix another previous problem(s) with the same page display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document