ITEM_TYPE_LNG Record Is Not Added To QUERY_TREE_SF After Applying the Fix for Bug 31009637 - ADD ITEM_TYPE_LNG TO QUERY_TREE_SF IN CS 9.2
(Doc ID 2860600.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A change package containing the fix for Bug 31009637 - ADD ITEM_TYPE_LNG TO QUERY_TREE_SF IN CS 9.2 is created and applied to a target environment. After applying the change package, the QUERY_TREE_SF does not contain the ITEM_TYPE_LNG record. The PS_MAINTENANCE_LOG file contains this UPDATE_ID number, confirming the fix was consumed. The record should be included in QUERY_TREE_SF after applying the fix.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a change package containing the fix for Bug 31009637 - ADD ITEM_TYPE_LNG TO QUERY_TREE_SF IN CS 9.2;
- Apply the change package to a target environment using Change Assistant;
- Sign into the target environment via PIA;
- Navigate to PeopleTools, Security, Query Security, Query Access Manager;
- Select QUERY_TREE_SF;
- Click Find;
- Enter ITEM_TYPE_LNG in the Find Record group box;
- No rows are returned.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document