EAP: Domestic Reverse Charge Service Item Defaults Do Not Work
(Doc ID 2860733.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Domestic Reverse Charge does not default as per Service Item setup.
1. Country is applicable for domestic reverse charge - Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > VAT and Intrastat > Value Added Tax > VAT Country Options
2. Create a Service Item with VAT Defaults Domestic Reverse Charge set to Yes
a. Item > Define Items and Attributes> Define Item
b. Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes - VAT Defaults
3. Create a Voucher using the Item
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry
4. Check the Voucher Line VAT
- Record Output VAT is not ticked and Treatment = Domestic Service Purchase
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document