EAP: Purchase Order Percent Is Not Displayed in the First Distrib Line When Copying PO Voucher
(Doc ID 2860736.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO Percent is not displayed in the first distribution line on an Adjustment Voucher, right after the voucher is created.
1. Create PO with two lines - (Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs):
- One of the lines has an item;
- Both lines has distribution;
- PO Dispatched;
2. Create a regular voucher for first PO line - (Navigation: Accounts Payable . Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry):
- With COPY PO copy first line from PO;
- Percent column are in place;
3. Create a new (second) voucher for the second line of PO - (Navigation: Accounts Payable . Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry):
- Copy From Purchase Order;
- Select the second line of PO;
- Both lines has PO Percent column on the voucher from second line of PO;
4. Create Adjustment Voucher from first voucher- (Navigation: Accounts Payable . Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry):
- Select voucher with worksheet;
5. PO Percent and Percent not calculated:
- On VIEW ALL, PO percent is calculated for the last line but not the Percent;
6. SAVE, exit and re-open the voucher - All data are in place.
NOTE: In the <images, examples, video > and/or the attached document, user details/company name/address/email/ telephone number all represent a fictitious sample from the Oracle Demo Vision Database.
Any similarity to actual companies or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is in no way intentional on the part of Oracle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document