EAP: Reversal Vouchers Calculate A Wrong Withholding Basis Amount
(Doc ID 2860739.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a Reversal Voucher, the withholding basis amount is not reversed.
1. IT Entity setup (IT) - (Navigation: Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Withholding Withholding Entities):
- Set Withholding at payment;
2. Create a voucher with withholding, overriding the basis amount (+2815,20) - (Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry - Withholding Information page)
3. Post the voucher.
4. Reverse the voucher - (Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry)
5. Check the withholding basis amount on Withholding Information page on the reversed voucher - it is positive: '+2815,20' . And, the expectation is to be '-2850'.
NOTE: In the <images, examples, video > and/or the attached document, user details/company name/address/email/ telephone number all represent a fictitious sample from the Oracle Demo Vision Database.
Any similarity to actual companies or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is in no way intentional on the part of Oracle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document