EeS: Asset Distribution Lines Not Available While Creating a Self Service Invoice With Receipt
(Doc ID 2860762.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a serialized item is used to create a self service invoice voucher, the distribution is not happening based on the unit quantity because of which wrong assets are flowing into AM.
1. Create a PO with Receiving Received and associate an Asset (AM Unit and Profile ID is populated) and Capitalize checked - (Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Add/Update POs).
2. Dispatch the PO.
3. Create the two Receipts from the PO and enter Serial ID - (Navigation: Purchasing > Receipts > Add/Update Receipts).
4. Create an online voucher from first PO Receipts and notice the distribution line explosion - (Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry).
5. Create a Self Service Invoice from the second PO receipt - (Navigation: eSettlements > Enter Self Service Invoice)
6. Run voucher build. (Navigation: Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build)
7. Open the voucher and check the voucher distribution lines - (Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry).
- There is no distribution line explosion. There is only one distribution line with the entire quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document