ELA: Accumulated Depreciation(AD) Is Incorrect After Doing An Inter Unit Transfer On A Lease
(Doc ID 2860942.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Lease Administration - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lease with Amendment when Transferred, Target Asset is generating wrong amount for DPR Entry
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add an operating lease
2. Activate the Lease and run the amdpcalc, amaedist and amdpclose on asset.
3. Do an amendment for RECAT and adjust the amount.
4. Run AMDPCALC, AMAEDIST and AMDPCLOS on the Asset.
5. Do an IUT to different BU with the same profile id.
6. Run AMDPCALC, AMAEDIST and AMDPCLOS on the Asset.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document