E-Portal: Related Content Frame Shown Up at the Bottom Of Search Page Sometimes with Partial Search
(Doc ID 2861204.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Purchasing attribute component, custom related content frame shown up at the bottom of search page sometimes after a partial search.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure a related content at Purchasing attribute component.
2. Open an item in Purchasing attribute.
3. Change something and save.
4. Go back to search page and put a partial item id in Item field.
6. Observer the related content frame show up at the bottom.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document