ECM: Bank Account Transfer Available on Semi-Manual Reconciliation Page Before Transfer is Selected and Approved
(Doc ID 2861325.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Bank Account Transfer is added and saved. Before the transfer is Selected and Approved for Payment Dispatch, the Semi-Manual Reconciliation page - System Transaction side, shows the transfer is available to reconcile. The transfer is dropped from the page if the transfer is 'Denied'.
1. Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > Treasury > Treasury Options > boxes checked for Requires Review, Settlement Approvals, and Same User Select and Approve
2. Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts
a. USBNK / CHK Account # 0741-256206
b. GL Unit = US001
c. Account Settlement tab
d. Instructions = TUS01
3. Cash Management > Fees and Transfers > Bank Account Transfer > Add
a. From USBNK / CHCK Account # 0741-256458
b. To USBNK / CHK Account # 0741-256206
c. Instructions = TUS01
e. Transfer ID = BAX000000005
4. Banking > Reconcile Statements > Semi-Manual Reconciliation
a. Bank ID = 121042882
b. Account # = “To Account” 0741-256206
c. NOTE: If To Account # does not exist in the BANK_STMT_HDR, the Account # is not available to select
e. System Transaction side lists the Bank Account Transfer
f. The Bank Account Transfer should not be listed on the System Transactions side and available to select for reconciliation until the transfer has been Selected and Approved
5. Cash Management > Settlements > Select Settlements > From and To Date = 4/6/2022 > check box for Select > click Select Payments
6. Cash Management > Settlements > Settlements Manager > Approve > check box for Select > click Deny Payments > Status = Denied
7. Banking > Reconcile Statements > Semi-Manual Reconciliation
a. Bank ID = 121042882 / Account # = “To Account” 0741-256206
c. Transfer no longer listed on System Transaction side
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document