GP: GPPDPRUN Payroll Process Is Not Processing Any Retro Transaction on the Current Calendars, Error can see on the Payee Messages Page “No Retro Event List Record Found for Payee XXXXX”
(Doc ID 2862183.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Retro events are not being calculated on the current pay period calculation. For all the problematic payees can see below message being logged in payee messages page.
1. Select any employee who's retro backward limit was set up to 'n' months.
2. Add any retro event entry, like inserting a job data change, pay rate change, absence event entry etc.,
3. Review retro events and ensure that retro triggers have been created,by navigating to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt>Absence and Payroll Processing>Prepare Payroll>Review Triggers
4. Run Absence Process (Global Payroll and Absence Management>Absence and Payroll Processing>Calculate Absence and Payroll)
5. When process is complete, the triggers are processed but the retro data has not been calculated, this can be validated by verifying the calendar results.
6. For all the payees with the above problem, they are seeing message being logged in payee messages(Global Payroll and Absence Management>Absence and Payroll Processing>Review Results>Payee Messages)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document