EAP: AP_SDN_VAL Erroneously Flags Suppliers as Review if Both Supplier Name and Additional Name are Populated With the Same Name
(Doc ID 2862208.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Sanctions Validation (AP_SDN_VAL) erroneously flags a Supplier with Financial Sanctions Status = Review if both the Supplier Name and Additional Name fields are populated with the same name. For example, ISAAC XXXXXX / Xxxxxx, Isaac. However, if only the Supplier Name field is populated, Financial Sanctions Status = Valid, which is the correct status.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > click Overall link
2. On the Overall page, click the Financial Sanctions Options link
3. On the Financial Sanctions Options page, under Validation Options, Procure to Pay = Enabled at Installation
4. Navigate to Banking Financial Sanctions > Import Financial Sanctions List
5. Load the SDN file with Layout = OFAC
6. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Set Controls-Supplier page
7. Under Financial Sanctions Options, do not check SDN Validation at save
8. Create a new Supplier (Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Add/Update Supplier)
9. Supplier Name = ISAAC XXXXXX and Additional Name field is blank
10. Save the Supplier
11. On the Supplier > Identifying Information page, click the Check Financial Sanctions button
12. No error is received
13. Financial Sanctions Status = Valid
14. In the Additional Name field, add Xxxxxx, Isaac
15. Save the Supplier
16. Navigate to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Maintain > Financial Sanctions Validation
17. Run Financial Sanctions Validation From and To the above Supplier ID
18. AP_SDN_VAL runs to Success
19. Re-display the Supplier
20. On the Supplier > Identifying Information page, Financial Sanctions Status = Review
Issue started to occur after applying Image 41. It’s possible that <Bug 30624199> - FINANCIAL SANCTIONS - IMPROVE QUALITY OF NAME AND ADDRESS MATCHING, which was initially fixed in Image 36, caused this problem.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document