Additional Name on Supplier Registration Template is Not Showing For the Approver When approving the Registrations Request
(Doc ID 2862527.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding the "Additional Name" to the supplier registration template, and supplier fills in that filed during the registration, when approvers tries to approve the request , notice that the additional name field is not showing for the approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain> Product Related > Procurement Options >Suppliers > Supplier Request Templates , Search for the Supplier template
- Mark the "Additional Name " as Allow user entry
- From Supplier portal home page press on User registration > Register As a supplier , then add in all the required information including the additional name field.
- Submit the request for approval.
- As approver try to approve the request and view the request information.
- Notice that the additional name is not showing for the approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document