ACTIVITY GENERATOR And EOC COURSES Academic Period Required (14740, 318) Error
(Doc ID 2862945.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to refresh the activity grid on the Generate Activity Manager page the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Start with an EOC course offering: (Curriculum Management -> Course Catalog->Course Catalog)
2. Connect the course to activity registry (Curriculum Management ->Activity Management ->Activity Registry -> Maintain Course Content Xref)
3. Generate activities for this course offering in an exam period (Curriculum Management ->Activity Management ->Activity Registry -> Organize and Manage ->Activity Generator)
4. Although the exam period has been chosen in the search record, still it needs to be filled here. Choose the same as above, and click generate
5. The column for the academic period disappears, but it has been stored in the database
Now for some reason (change in template registry before individual activity managers per student are being generated) the activities need to be regenerated.
In the past we couldn’t do that for EOC courses, but now it is possible in 9.2.
6. Enter the Activity Generator Again (Curriculum Management ->Activity Management ->Activity Registry -> Organize and Manage ->Activity Generator)
7. Click the Refresh Activity Grid and this works.
8. Click Generate Activities, note error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document