'Field Is Required: FS_SD_RECFLD - SD_FLDLEN' Error When Activating the Fluid Form.
(Doc ID 2863748.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user attempts to activate the newly created Form, the following error occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Goto Fluid Home Page > Click on Design Form Tile
2. Enter New Form Name
3. Goto Layout Section And Add Fields & Add Divider
4. Save the Form
5. Navigate to Main Menu > Enterprise Components ->Supplemental Data>Supplemental Data Record
6. Search Record and Modify Fields Details & Save
7. Goto Design Form Tile and Activate the Form
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document