EAM: Pushback Button Is Not Available On Asset Cost Transfer Workflow On Fluid Approval Page.
(Doc ID 2863915.1)
Last updated on MAY 18, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pushback button is not available on AssetCostTransfer workflow on fluid approval page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Configure the AssetCost Transfer approval.
2) Check the PushBack button.
3) Enable Asset Transfer Approval Process on the BU definition page.
4) Go to cost transfer page and open an existing asset.
5) Transfer the asset to different department.
6) Go to Fluid approval page to approve the transaction.
7) Open the Asset Transfer approval worklist item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document