EAM: Pushback Button Is Not Available On Asset Cost Transfer Workflow On Fluid Approval Page.
(Doc ID 2863915.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pushback button is not available on AssetCostTransfer workflow on fluid approval page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Configure the AssetCost Transfer approval. (Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approval setup)
2) Check the PushBack button.
3) Enable Asset Transfer Approval Process on the BU definition page. (Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Business Unit Related > AM BU definition page > Approval tab)
4) Go to cost transfer page and open an existing asset. ( Asset Management > Asset Transactions > Financial Transactions > Asset Cost/Transfer Page)
5) Transfer the asset to different department.
6) Go to Fluid approval page to approve the transaction. (Approvals tab in the Home page)
7) Open the Asset Transfer approval worklist item. ( Open the Worklist item in the above page)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document