ETL92: EMPL_RCD Field On The TL_JOB_SQL SQL Is Always Set To 0.
(Doc ID 2864520.1)
Last updated on JULY 20, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect dept setid was being retrieved due to the value of the EMPL_RCD that the
code is using. Upon checking, the TL_COMMON.EmpSearchCriteria.OnExecute(Application Package PeopleCode) the value that is being used/supplied for the EMPL_RCD field on the TL_JOB_SQL SQL is
always set to 0.
This can be replicated in the following fluid pages below:
1. Payable Time
2. Leave Balances
3. Manage Exceptions
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select a multiple job employee with empl_rcd 0 terminated and empl_rcd1 is active and is the primary job.
2. Employee User Profile is setup as Employee and Manager with necessary roles for Fluid.
3. Navigate to MSS > Team Time > Payable Time
4. Click Filter
5. Click on Department Lookup; expand Search criteria at the top.
6. Note: SetId is for the inactive empl_rcd 0 and not the active empl_rcd.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document