Line Attachment - Attached to a Fluid Requisition are Not Showing Up When Reviewing the Requisition in the Core Purchasing Requisition Pages
(Doc ID 2865496.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2023
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding comments/attachments to a line in a fluid requisition and then looking at the requisition attachment page in the core purchasing requisition pages, the comment exists on the requisition, but the attachment does not exist. The problem also happens with header comments attachments.
1) From the Employee Self Service page click eProcurement tile
2) Click Create Requisition
3) Click Special Requests, fill in the required fields then click Add
4) Click shopping cart then click Checkout
5) On the checkout page, click the comment button and add a comment and an attachment
6) Go to Purchasing -> Requisitions -> Review Requisition Information -> Requisitions and pull up the req just created.
7) Click the comments/attachments button - note that the comment is there - but the attachment is NOT
Please see replication steps here:
Disclaimer: In the <images, examples, video> and/or the attached document, user details/company name/address/email/ telephone number all represent a fictitious sample from the Oracle Demo Vision Database. Any similarity to actual companies or actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and is in no way intentional on the part of Oracle.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document