My Team Related Actions Error: Function 'onReadyState' Error: Object doesn't support property or method 'aAction_win9'
(Doc ID 2865505.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a new address through the Custom related action created from service id : HC_UPDATE_PERSON3 in My Team Tile , the following error is displayed.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Portal > Related Content Service > Manage Related Content Service
2. Edit Fluid Structure Content > Fluid Pages > Manager Self Service > My Team
3. Select the Configure Relate Actions tab
4. Add a row in the Page Level Related Actions
- Page HR_DIRTEAM_FLU
- Service ID: HC_UPDATE_PERSON3
- Service Target: Modal Window
5. Click Configure
6. Mapping Type: Page Field
7. Click Select Icon
8. Select Empl ID for HR_DR_SELECT_WK
9. Click the Select button under Menu Options
10. Select RELATED_XACTIONS
11. Click OK
13. Click Home Button
14. Select the My Team Tile
15. Click Related Actions > Modify a Person
16. Select Contact Information tab
17. Select View Address Detail
18. Add a new row
19. Select Add Address
20. Enter the new address
21. Click Ok
22. Receive the error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document