GPCHE: Incorrect Source Tax Calculation for Source Tax Tarif Code in Same Year
(Doc ID 2866251.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Switzerland - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job data and choose an employee with multi contract
2. Run Payroll from 01/2021 till 06/2021. The employee has source tax payee data
3. Before 07/2021 payroll, define some source tax data for the employee
4. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Calculate Absence and Payroll and Run the process
Result: The Bay Balance for January till July 2021 displays the correct results
5. Add a new line in source tax data for 01-July 2021
6. Navigate to Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Absence and Payroll Processing > Calculate Absence and Rerun payroll process for Calendar Group ID KW 2021M07 from
Result: The Pay Balance has wrong value for deduction CH_TX_D31
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document