SCM_ATTACH_ID Deleted From PS_RESP_COMM_ATTCH but not From PV_ATTACHMENTS Record
(Doc ID 2866504.1)
Last updated on MAY 02, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There is a test case where the SCM_ATTACH_ID exists in the PS_RESP_COMM_ATTCH record but not in the PV_ATTACHMENTS record.
This causes a discrepancy between the records PS_RESP_COMM_ATTCH and PV_ATTACHMENTS.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create sourcing Event (Main Menu>Sourcing>Create Event Details>Create Events page).
2. Invite Bidders (Main Menu>Sourcing>Create Event Details>Create Events page>Bidder Invitations link).
3. Post Event.Saved the Event and the Posted the Event (Main Menu>Sourcing>Create Event Details>Create Events page>Save Event, then click on Post button to Post the Event).
4. Supplier Portal:Login as Bidder to Place Bids (Main Menu>Manage Events and Place Bids>View Events and Place Bids, search the new Event ID).
5. For the new Event ID, click on "Event Comments and Attachments" to attach documents.
6. "Save For Later" to save Bid for later submission.
7. Query the PS_RESP_COMM_ATTCH record and the PV_ATTACHMENTS record; See that all 3 attachments are in the PS_RESP_COMM_ATTCH record, but not in the PV_ATTACHMENTS record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document